Tips on how to Find the Right Property in Hua Hin
Are you planning to visit Thailand but don’t know where to spend your time? Keep reading this article and discover why Hua Hin City is the perfect place to stay while you are in Thailand.
- Why Choose Hua Hin?
Just located 200 kilometers away from the capital city of Bangkok, the Hua Hin City is a perfect place for a Thailand getaway.
- Restaurants and Fine Dining.
You can find high-end restaurants and fast food chains in Hua Hin that serve international and local cuisines.
Another good thing that invites tourists to visit this city is the affordability of the foods. You can even order the famous Thai noodles soup for only 50 Baht (1.56 USD).
So, whether you are looking for American, German, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Indian, or Mexican authentic cuisines, the perfect place for you is Hua Hin.
Hua Hin is just a three-hour ride from the city of Bangkok. It is also connected with the country’s main thoroughfares, hence no issues on accessibility. If you ride a taxi from Bangkok, it will take you 3 hours (1800 Baht fare) to reach Hua Hin. By bus, it will take you 4 hours (180 Baht fare). Meanwhile, if you choose the train transport system, you can reach this city after 4-5 hours (300 Baht fare).
If you are staying in Hua Hin, visiting some of Thailand’s exciting places such as Prachuap Kiri Khan, Surat Thani, Kanchanaburi, and Prachuap Kiri Khan is also very easy. You can reach these destinations via GRAB, taxi, bus, and tuk-tuk. There’s no problem if you want to visit the beautiful beaches in Pattaya because there’s a daily ferry trip going to the eastern Gulf coast.
Apart from these reliable means of transportation, the government of Thailand is also doing a massive expansion and upgrades to Hua Hin Airport worth 3 Billion Baht. Also, the ongoing construction of a high-speed train system connecting Bangkok is deemed to be another reason why people must settle in the city of Hua Hin.
- Educational Institutions.
If you are searching for world-class educational institutions in Thailand, look no further if you are in Hua Hin. The city is known as a haven of top performing schools such as Somtawin School, Hua Hin International School, B.E.C.C, and Beaconhouse Yamsaard School.
Do you want to learn the Thai language ? You can also enroll in bilingual schools in Hua Hin.
- Health Facilities.
If what keeps you from going to Hua Hin is your medical needs, no need to worry because this city is home to internationally-acclaimed hospitals.
You can find the San Paulo International Hospital, Hua Hin Government Hospital, and Bangkok International Hospital.
One of the reasons why Hua Hin is filled with domestic and international tourists is its surrounding beautiful beaches. From the north, you can enjoy the summer heat in Cha Am, Khao Kalok, Khao Takiab, Kuiburi, and Dolphin Bay. If you want to spend your quality time with your loved ones, you can take a stroll at Vana Nava Water Park or Black Mountain Water Park.
You can also spend solemn moments in Hua Hin by visiting sacred temples like Wat Hua Hin, Wat Huay Mongkol, Wat Bor Fai, Khao Takiab Temple, and many more.
If you want to maintain your physique, you can visit famous MMA and Thai Camps, yoga studios, and viewpoints in Hua Hin.
- If you are a golf enthusiast, you will enjoy a lot in Hua Hin. Some of the world-class golf courses that you can visit are the Banyan and Black Mountain courses, Springfield, Majestic, Pines, and Lake View.
- Adapting to the lifestyle of Hua Hin is easy. This place is considered as one of the safest cities in Thailand. The people are accommodating and keep a low-profile persona. Also, this place is the favorite city of the country’s monarch, so you are assured that you are in good hands.
Unlike its neighboring cities, the properties in Hua Hin are a lot more affordable. You can also choose from a wide array of available real properties, whether for lease or acquisition.
If you want to check some great deals, we can provide a complete list of affordable condominiums, villas, and houses. We also offer a no-risk property procurement assistance. We will guide you on how to procure or lease a property in this city.
Some of you want to visit big malls or fun market while on vacation, and you can find many of these in Hua Hin. Spend your entire day hopping around Blu-Port mall, Grand night market, and Cicada market.
Do you want to know which part of Hua Hin is the best spot? Just read on.
- Areas along the north of Hua Hin such as Bofai and Sammor Phrong get the most drastic economic development. High-rise buildings and establishment are popping up almost everywhere. Also, you can find large houses and lots in this city for sale at a lower rate compared to other places in Thailand. However, most of the homes that are for sale here are less modern.
- In terms of accessibility towards tourist destinations, places in the south of Hua Hin are of advantage. Beautiful beaches like Suan Son, Paknampran, and Takiab are very accessible.
You can also find advanced healthcare centers in the southern part of Hua Hin. If you want to know more about the best places in the south, contact us.
The western part of Hua Hin is the subject of enormous infrastructure and property developments for the past decade. If you are searching for a house to buy, you can go to Thab Tai, Soi 88, and Hin Lek Fai. The newly- constructed road linking the Soi 112 (south) and Soi 88 (west), and the new Royal Park also brought a significant lift to the economy of the west Hua Hin. You will have limited options if you look for properties in central Hua Hin.
Looking for a property that is facing the sea? Just go to the central part of Hua Hin. There are lots of available condominium units that are ideally facing the beach front.
Golf Course Property
Some properties are located inside the prestigious golf courses in Hua Hin. While buying a property within a golf course is expensive, we can help you find the right property for the lowest rate. We have properties for sale in Black Mountain, Palm Hills, and Springfield.
How to Find the Perfect Real Estate for Sale or Lease in Hua Hin
- Talk to the Locals. Talking to the local folks is a reliable way of gathering information. Hence, if you want to find the right place to stay in Hua Hin, speak to the local people first. Let them feel that you are one of them and that you empathize to whatever their sentiment is. With these, you are assured that people will lead you in the right place.
- Since the power of the internet is inevitable, you can use it to search for the best suggestion. One great online portal is Facebook. Just browse the posts related to real estate in Hua Hin. Joining to Facebook groups that will help you in finding the best property will also help a lot.
- Websites and Agents. If you want to get a reliable deal, we recommend you to visit the official website of the real estate developers or the local agents. This way, you are assured that you are not dealing with a hoax. Like us, we are employing competent staff to preserve the excellent content of our websites. Also, we only hire professional real estate agents to advertise our brand to the public.
- Roam Around. A practical way of looking for prospect properties to procure in Hua Hin is through driving on the main thoroughfares. There’s a big chance that you encounter a ‘house and lot for sale’ sign once you get across the city’s residential area. However, you cannot expect high-end properties in these densely populated places.
4 Sure Signs to Spot a Hoax Real Estate Agent
To keep you from dealing with the wrong guys in real estate, you must know how to distinguish these swindlers upfront.
- Look for the Office. Before talking too much to a real estate agent, make sure to trace first his or her office address. This way, you can make sure that the agent is indeed connected to a recognized real estate company.
- Assess the Intent. If you feel that the agent is talking too salesy, you must take extra precautions. Most of these guys who are pushing a deal usually run only for quota.
- It is not enough to trace the physical office of the real estate agent; you must also investigate. Check for valid IDs, including the company’s pertinent legal documents and work permits.
- Watch for Biases. There are also instances that the quality of the property is compromised due to some biases. If this happens, you need to double check. Do not immediately believe in all the compelling statements made by the broker. To be safe, only entertain an agent who is talking with realistic deals.
6 Things to Remember While you are in Thailand
- Foreigners cannot own land in Thailand. The Thai government only allows a lease agreement to the foreigners for a maximum period of 30 years which can be renewed twice.
- It will help if you seek a lawyer’s assistance before sealing a deal with a real estate agent.
- Foreigners are permitted to own a condominium in Thailand provided that the unit is qualified under the foreign quota.
- If you are a foreigner or a local with no regular job, you are not allowed to enter into mortgages agreement. If you want to know more about this, we can also give free assistance.
- It takes 30 to 45 days to accomplish all the necessary procedures in acquiring a property in Thailand.
- The transaction fee for a real estate deal in Thailand is usually split 50/50 between the seller and the buyer.